In 2014 I embarked on a lofty journey to make some serious mailbox money. Since then, I’ve grown my income to 6 figures.
A portion of that was from via affiliate marketing.
I wasted a LOT of time and energy.
Not to mention the dough I threw away rivaled that of a NY city pizza place that just received a citation for rat shit.
So now, I have created a list to guide my fellow journey takers.
Just so it’s less of a time, money, and energy suck for you.
Which affiliates are the best selling with the highest profits?
Honestly, to get any kind of sale in affiliate marketing space isn’t easy.
It’s 2019 peeps.
Those money keywords that produce affiliate sales?
Completely dominated by super powerful authority sites.
If you understand SEO even a little bit, you’ll know.. that basically means, it’s very tough for any beginner to try to outrank a site like that.
We’re talking about authority sites with DA in the 30’s and above.
And you won’t just be up against 1 site… we are talking multiple sites.
Like all of page 1 is saturated with these types of sites.
Sites that have the cash to maintain that top ranking.
So, you can pretty much say it will be close to near damn impossible for a newbie to try to outrank or even get in the top few pages.
Now, there are some lights at the end of this tunnel of darkness.
And the lights aren’t coming from a helicopter trying to take you out or anything, so don’t worry Tom Cruise..
IF you have an existing following.. you can make affiliate marketing work well for you.
Light #1 .. YouTube Channel with a substantial number of subscribers.
Light #2 .. Active Blog with related niche topic and active readers.
Light #3 .. Email list.
Light #4 .. Facebook Group with engaged audience.
So let’s recap.
If you already have an audience, email list, or have your own popular YouTube channel, then you can monetize that audience with affiliate marketing.
The best way to do this?
Make recommendations to them about high-ticket products.
Choose products that pay good commissions, and go with the types of products that will solve their problems.
In the list I’ve compiled, I’ve added only the highest paying affiliate marketing offers from a few different categories.
You’ll see a range from SEO products, to web design, email marketing and others.
If you are brand new to making money online, then the first skill that you must master, my little grasshopper, is generating traffic.
An affiliate offer doesn’t do you any good if you don’t have traffic.
As I mentioned before, if you try to rank for keywords that are related to many of these affiliate programs, you’ll quickly find out that the competition is fiercer than an episode of Project Runway.
And it can take a very long time to get any traction at all on that massive Google catwalk.
My #1 recommendation for a newbie who might still be trying to quit a day job, and is chasing that sexy laptop lifestyle?
First, go make money by working with small businesses via local lead generation.
The answer is quite simple. It’s 100 times easier to outrank 20 local businesses (and 5 of those were probably built by the business owner’s neighbor kid), rather than 4000 affiliate marketers trying to rank for the same keyword.
I will encourage that you listen up here.
Even though I am making some money with affiliate programs, I have a different strategy that brings in $50K per month, every month, by simply choosing to pursue local markets.
I get rankings the easy way by choosing to be the blue whale in a small pond instead of the minnow in a large ocean.
Lead gen for the local space not only is based from an easy process, but it’s very scalable, and very passive.
Such a damn delicious combination, especially for a beginner.
Now if you DO have an audience ready to monetize, you can certainly take your affiliate marketing bull by the horns and hang on for the ride!
Without further ado..
- High Paying SEO Affiliate Programs
- 1. SemRush – $39.98 to $159.60 Per Active Customer Per Month
- 2. SEO Power Suite – $197 per sale
- 3. LongTailPro – 30% recurring commission, Plans start at $24.99 Per Month
- High Paying Hosting Affiliate Programs
- 1. Liquid Web – $125 to $900 per sale + 5% recurring commission
- 2. WPEngine – $200 to $7500 per sale
- 3. Siteground – Up to $125 per sale
- 4. MaxCDN – 200% for the first sale, Goes up to $4800 per sale
- 5. BuyDomains – $175 per sale
- 6. Dreamhost – $97 per sale
- High Paying E-Commerce Affiliate Programs
- 1. BigCommerce – $60 to $398 per sale
- 2. Shopify – 200% per sale or 20% recurring revenue
- 3. Volusion – Up to $2000 per sale
- High Paying WebMaster & Themes Affiliate Program
- 1. Thrive Themes – 50% & 25% residual commission per sale
- 2. StudioPress – 35% or up to $350 per sale
- 3. AnswerBase – 50% or up to $199 per sale plus 15% recurring
- 4. Thesis – 33% or up to $120 per sale
- 5. ImProvely – $149 & 10% recurring income for the 1st 12 months
- High Paying Marketing Tools Affiliate Programs
- 1. Affiliate Manager – $500 for referring a business
- 2. BigMarker – 50% or up to $199 per sale
- 3. ShareASale – $150 when a merchant join
- High Paying Email Marketing Affiliate Programs
- 1. ConvertKit – 30% recurring affiliate income, commission can go up to $600 per month
- 2. Aweber – 30% residual income, which goes up to $44 per month per referral
- Conclusion – Local Lead Generation vs. Affiliate Marketing
High Paying SEO Affiliate Programs
1. SemRush – $39.98 to $159.60 Per Active Customer Per Month
- Find great keywords to go after for your site
- Spy on competitors backlinks, and keywords they’re ranking for
- Get SEO tips, auditing tool
2. SEO Power Suite – $197 per sale
- Keyword research
- Rank tracking
- Competitor analysis
- Search for link outreach opportunities
3. LongTailPro – 30% recurring commission, Plans start at $24.99 Per Month
- Finds long tail keywords and shows the competitiveness of each keyword
- Check competitor backlinks & social signals
High Paying Hosting Affiliate Programs
1. Liquid Web – $125 to $900 per sale + 5% recurring commission
- Managed WordPress Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- VPS & Dedicated Server Services
2. WPEngine – $200 to $7500 per sale
- One of the highest paying affiliate programs
- Plans start at $29 per month but affiliates will get paid minimum of $200 or 100% of the first sale which can go up to $7500
- If you make more than 10 sales, you get a $1500 bonus
- if you refer an affiliate you make $50 each time they make a sale
- Managed WordPress Hosting Service (increase security & speed up loading time)
- For individuals and businesses
3. Siteground – Up to $125 per sale
- Very popular web hosting company
- Affordable shared hosting plans
- Managed WordPress Hosting available
4. MaxCDN – 200% for the first sale, Goes up to $4800 per sale
- Network servers that allows your site to load faster across the world
- Open sources like Jquery or Font Awesome are using MaxCDN, so its definitely a well-known CDN service
5. BuyDomains – $175 per sale
- Buy premium domains like weightloss.com, videomarketing.com, etc
6. Dreamhost – $97 per sale
- Popular registrar and hosting, plans start at $8.99 per month with unlimited disk space, websites & bandwidth
- Shared hosting
- Managed wordpress hosting
- Cloud & VPS hosting
High Paying E-Commerce Affiliate Programs
1. BigCommerce – $60 to $398 per sale
- E-commerce solution that allows you to build stores complete with secure payment, host, converting visitors
2. Shopify – 200% per sale or 20% recurring revenue
- $29, $79 & $299 per month plans
- 14 day free trial
- probably the most popular e-commerce store builder
3. Volusion – Up to $2000 per sale
- Another online shopping cart / store builder similar to shopify
High Paying WebMaster & Themes Affiliate Program
1. Thrive Themes – 50% & 25% residual commission per sale
- $37 to $147 prices
- ThriveLeads – collect emails, email optin builders
- Thrive Architect – drag & drop web builder
- Thrive Themes – various high performance wordpress themes
- Thrive Clever Widgets – displaying super targeted widgets on your site
2. StudioPress – 35% or up to $350 per sale
- SEO optimized WordPress theme with Genesis framework
- Multiple high-end templates to choose from
- High quality visuals
3. AnswerBase – 50% or up to $199 per sale plus 15% recurring
- Provides live Q&A Support feature to your website
- Build a community
- Interact easily with your customers
4. Thesis – 33% or up to $120 per sale
- Clean, high performance & fast theme for WordPress
- Direct competitor of StudioPress
- Click & drag, easy to build
5. ImProvely – $149 & 10% recurring income for the 1st 12 months
- Cloak your affiliate links
- Track ad campaigns
- Very popular tool for affiliate marketers
High Paying Marketing Tools Affiliate Programs
1. Affiliate Manager – $500 for referring a business
- They will manage affiliate programs for a business
- Provides human support, affiliate managers
2. BigMarker – 50% or up to $199 per sale
- Webinar hosting platform
- Allows you to host webinars that help to convert your email list or audience into buyers
- Very popular affiliate network
High Paying Email Marketing Affiliate Programs
1. ConvertKit – 30% recurring affiliate income, commission can go up to $600 per month
- Drip email campaigns based on user’s behavior, what links they click
- Only pay money for subscribers once, regardless of whether they’re in multiple lists
- Many have transitioned to ConvertKit from Aweber
2. Aweber – 30% residual income, which goes up to $44 per month per referral
- Most widely recognized email marketing solution
- Simple to use
Conclusion – Local Lead Generation vs. Affiliate Marketing
Not even gonna lie though, affiliate marketing is one of the most difficult ways to build your first 6 figure online business.
Because, as I went into earlier, in order to do well with affiliate marketing you need A LOT of traffic.
To get free traffic for these categories requires you to rank high quality blog posts.
*Reminisces back to the 2012 – 2014 era*
At the time, this was possible by simply writing very in depth articles that targeted long-tail keywords.
Like the saying goes, the only constant is change.
This is especially true with Google.
You need incredibly powerful backlinks to rank for keywords which require significant financial resources to acquire.
Like Hulk powerful… Muhammed Ali powerful… Jackie Chan powerful…
Those kinds of links.
Those ain’t cheap, friends.
Most people get frustrated by the lack of movement of their site and give up before the site reaches anywhere near page 1.
They then will claim that affiliate marketing doesn’t work.
It’s not that it doesn’t work. It’s not a scam.
Its just really difficult and requires a lot of patience.
If you’re going to promote affiliate programs to your audience or email list, you might as well promote high paying programs.
If you are an affiliate for an awesome product, you can do well.
The potential is there, with some fine print.
However if you have no online marketing or SEO experience, and you are looking to jump into affiliate marketing to make money online for the first time..
At least for now, anyways!
I would only recommend trying to tackle affiliate marketing if you are making at least $10K per month.
If you’re not there yet, then do the smart thing.
Build your skills up and consider local marketing using SEO for lead generation first.
Gotta walk before you run, ya know?
This is how I built my 6 figure internet business.
But even now, my local lead generation business completely outshines my affiliate marketing income.
Here’s an example of one of my lead gen sites that’s been paying me since 2014.
Building lead gen properties allows you to get a sweet business model rolling.
It allows you to get paid for simply generating leads for small businesses.
You’ll see pretty quickly how effective the skills taught in the course are.
Its so much easier than affiliate marketing and has much higher commission potential as well for every sale.
You can’t really have doubts that this is working for people when you read the hundreds of Facebook posts we get in our private group…
Thankful business owners everywhere… Check out this text screenshot from a student’s client whose business has been transformed…
You become a valued resource with the insanely useful skills you develop.. Hanzel’s skills have gotten him a ton of attention from business owners, who are seeking HIM out!
And this last post.. not bad at all for this noobie’s first deal..
I just love sharing the countless stories of successful students, and I am one of them.
The bonds formed within this group are unbreakable!
Did I mention that we have a yearly Las Vegas event that is fire?
Here’s some of the gang at Reload 2019…
Look at these freakin’ winners!
The thing about bringing together a lot of passionate intelligent and over all awesome people is.. big things just keep happening, and the sky is the limit!
Patric who just launched a new custom CRM within the group has a ton of gratitude!
You are who you surround yourself with..
Surround yourself with kick ass, high level people?
Next thing you know, you pick up some damn good eye opening skills.
With some consistent work and dedication, you’ll be making bank via your own passive income too..
It’s not rocket science!
Live it up, and make it happen.